Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Are we there yet?









I went back to Kentucky Lake and got Brent moved and set up in Oklahoma. I must really like to drive. Thursday I drove 8 hours, Saturday drove 8 hours, Monday drove 5 hours and will drive 4 1/2 hours today. I'm kinda over this whole driving thing.Brent and I stopped at BassPro in Memphis and Penny had her first shopping trip. We looked like complete dorks---but it was 95 degrees out and we could cook the dog in the truck!!!
Then on to Muskogee, OK. Brent was having a good practice, but BASS had to move the tournament due to the flooding in Oklahoma. The tournament is now on Ft. Gibson Lake and Brent NEEDS to finish in the top 40 to qualify for the Classic. Pressures on. I will keep you posted.
The kids and I are headed back to the tournament today and Gigi is going with us. Plans for water balloon fights, water park, visiting my grandpa and AWESOME tournament for Brent.

No comments:

Post a Comment