Monday, January 25, 2010

Another Busy week for the Chapman clan.

Do you remember your parents saying that as you get older time will fly by?
I am now a believer in this theory. It seems that every year passes by quicker than the last. My kiddos are growing up way to fast and every day, week, year....faster that the ones before. We all need to slow down. Take a deep breath. Be grateful for all the wonderful things in our lives and count our blessings.
Great idea, huh???? I will work on that later. I am way to busy to stop and smell the roses right now. I will smell the roses after we get on the road and have more time together as a family.
This past week was filled with lots of misc. work.
Brent was so busy this week. He left last Monday to drive to Nashville and get his new boat. Picked it up Tuesday and drove back to KC from Nashville. Wednesday he spend the entire day at Show Me Campers and Boats installing his new upgraded equipment and rigging the boat. Thursday he delivered campers and boats to the show at Bartle Hall. Friday and Saturday he was in Kentucky doing a promotion at Anglers Outpost for Triton. Sunday--- church, birthday party, dinner with family and then he had to go help at the Boat and RV Show. (He is spent.)
I took care of all the other details. You know... the kids!! Although I am overwhelmed with all the work to do, I am excited to start traveling with my family. Anyone who is longing for some "closeness"-- spend 6 months in a 35 foot fifth wheel with your husband, kids and dog. I promise that you will be 'close.' It's not for everyone...but it works for the Chapman Clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment