Monday, January 18, 2010
















There is so much to do...Only three weeks to do it. We are in crunch time people!!!!

Brent is in Nashville picking up the new boat from Triton and I am....I am....Oh, goofing off on the computer. Oops.

No really, we have so much to do that it gets overwhelming. The most important part of cramming before we start each tournament season is getting a little face time with all of our friends and family. I took a little road trip this weekend with Mason, Makalya and Gigi. We headed to Oklahoma for a visit with my grandpa. We had so much fun and I love spending time with him. I miss him the minute we left and headed for home. The kids were good, sweet little angels and nothing got broke...Successful trip!

We are squeezing in as much fun as possible before we hit the road. The next few weeks will be great. I plan to play, play, play. And then squeeze in taxes, filing, bills, acct, packing, ordering jerseys, ordering tackle, consoling my stressed hubby, prepping camper, remove kids from school, conferences and play more. Oh, and exercise......
January is a crazy month at the Chapman house. Steer clear or bring ----! jk

No comments:

Post a Comment