Thursday, March 4, 2010











Are we there yet???




YES!!! we have driven across beautiful America and are safely at the California Delta. We had a mini-vacation at the Grand Canyon and four fun filled driving days. Although it is amazing to see the country....Wow am I tired of driving.
We had about 30 minutes left when my good friend (Annie) called and really brightened my day. I am missing the fun at LQ, but we are loving the road. We plan to hit the Pacific coast and San Fransisco one day. We will also see the giant Sequoias. I really need Brent to win one of these tournaments to cover the cost of my 'educational field trips.'

Here are a few of my favorite quotes from this 4-day drive.
"Is it wrong that Makayla and I are sharing a spit cup?" -brent (sunflowerseeds)

"Did you try to call? Makayla and I were jamming to Poison." - brent

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's a really big hole." - Makayla

"Take that, Pussy Cat!" - mason playing a dinosaur game on his DS.




No comments:

Post a Comment