Saturday, February 20, 2010

Big Fun in Birmingham!
We are having a great time. Brent is in 9th place going into the final day of the competition. It is a long shot for him to be crowned the Champ...but not totally out of the question. We are very proud of him and he has worked hard and done his best this week. I will try to post some pics tomorrow from the last few days. We have been to the Science Center, shopping and hitting the zoo tomorrow. Not to mention endless hours at the hotel pool, outdoor show and weigh-in. (and hours and hours and hours at the weigh-in.)
A few side notes...
Brent will break into the million dollar club for BASS tomorrow. This is a huge accomplishment and I am very proud.
My hot water problem has followed me to the Sheridan. the camper is all fixed and now that I am in the high-dollar hotel--the boilers were down all day and I took an Ice cold shower.
My son thinks the outdoor show is like trick-or-treating for lures and souvenirs.
My city slicker friends from LQ had to rough it in the camper last night and couldn't figure out how to turn on the heat. They were freezing all night (except Bob--he had the 'master suite' and slept just fine.)
Thanks to all our wonderful friends and family for supporting Brent. We are blessed.

1 comment:

  1. So does the trick or treating work?

    Congratulations on the million dollar club.

    ReplyDelete