Thursday, February 11, 2010

OK--Seriously. I do not consider myself a whiner...but come on!!!!
Sunday- drive 8 hrs.
Monday- read the preceding blog entry! Be very afraid.
Tuesday- wrap is 3 hours later than expected so I have to hook up the camper in the cold wind by myself. Not that I am a wimpy girl...but I do not like hooking the camper to the truck and hauling it alone. Brent catches up with us and we get to Birmingham by 6pm. no hot water.
Wednesday- still below freezing temps. The hot water heater is not working in the camper so I have to hook it up and take it to a local dealer for repairs. The kids and I do this while Brent gets work done to the boat. They "FIX" it and I haul the camper back to the campground, level and unhook. 3 hrs later---NO WATER. The hot water heater is not "Fixed"-- off to the public showers.
Thursday- Brent goes to prepare for the Classic. Service guy comes to us at the campground to "FIX" the hot water heater. At 12:30 (after many problems and a minor fire) we think we finally diagnose the hot water heater problem. We "FIX" the problem and he orders parts to finalize it. YEAH! all better. I hang with kids, squabble with a beloved colleague over some minor work problems, and take a shower in the camper. This is a major accomplishment.
6PM- water starts pouring out of the side of the camper from the "FIXED" hot water heater.
Tomorrow-Friday- call service guy and bury my head!!!!!!!!!
And I haven't worked out since Saturday.
Don't mess with me people. I am close to the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment