Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feb 2???
Wow, where did January go????
Don't ask if I am overwhelmed...Just assume it is a YES!
Brent's bringing home the camper today and it's time to get busy. I am sure there is a giant dust bunny inside the door. I will open the door and it will roll out like a tumble weed to attack me!
No problem. I am ready for it.
This week is going to be so crazy. I have way to much work for one week, but I am going to manage some play time. Tomorrow I am going to lunch with two of my closest friends and then out to dinner with about 15 of my closest friends from the lake. I am sooo excited. I can't even tell you how much these girls do for me and how blessed I am to have all of them in my life. I will be missing my friends and can't wait for summertime at LQ.
Got fifth place in the big Texas Hold em Party last Saturday (doesn't sound nearly as cool to announce that I am the big 5th place winner.) I am holding out for the BIG WIN in Birmingham. I will give it to Brent. I can see us taking the victory lap around the Colosseum. This is Brent's 9th BASS Master Classic. Hopefully it is his year!
I am so excited to go see my fishing friends. Robin has been cracking me up lately. Every time we talk I hang up feeling... I don't know... refreshed and happy. I can't believe she is not my next door neighbor!!! It would be great!
OK. Off to get kids ready fro school. Mason has a follow-up with the asthma/allergy doctor today. We are working on our management plan and trying hard to keep him feeling good. I would like to avoid urgent cares this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment